Friday 30 March 2018

Saranghae 5 Step Anti-Aging Skin Care

Hi all!

Recently I was fortunate enough to try out some anti-aging skin care products from Saranghae. I love skin care products (and trying new ones out), so I was really excited to try this line. I'm in my 30's now so anti-aging is really important to me when it comes to my skin. Clean ingredients are also very important to me now when it comes to beauty products and I felt comfortable using this line.



I received:
  •  Saranghae Nourishing and Moisturizing Oil + Foam Cleanser with Truffle Extract 
  • Saranghae Deep Radiance Essence + Serum
  • Saranghae Firm and Lift Cellular Regeneration Cream
  • Saranghae Focus Renewal Eye Cream
  • Saranghae Elemental Essence Mask 
Their 5 step anti-aging skin care line works in 3 phases to heal, regenerate and protect your skin.




My results


I've been using their products for a month now, and I honestly love them. I use the cleanser morning and night, same with the regeneration cream. At night I add the serum and eye cream to my routine. And the mask was a weekly treat.

I noticed a difference in my skin within 5 days of using the products. My skin was smoother and softer which made my makeup apply flawlessly! Normally I always wear foundation but there have been some days that I've  been getting away with just wearing a bit of concealer. Any skin discolouration I had has definitely faded and my skin looks brighter. Overall, my skin just looks and feels healthier.

Again, I love all the products, but the cleanser if my absolute favourite. I'm actually obsessed with it. I love a cleanser that can remove all your makeup, including eye makeup all at once. This one definitely does the trick!

My skin has been so dry this winter and I found it hard to find a good cream that was moisturizing but didn't make me feel greasy.  This firm and lift cream was amazing for keeping my skin hydrated and not greasy.

I guess I should mention my skin type is normal, sometimes combination if the winter/summer time. Also I tend to be sensitive to some ingredients. I didn't have any problems with this line at all and my skin has felt great.

I recommend this line if you're looking for a great anti-aging routine or just want a healthy glow.

About Saranghae

Saranghae is an award-winning Korean 5 Step Anti-Aging skin care routine that heals, regenerates and protects your skin. Saranghae's focus on natural ingredients, highly effective products, and excellence in customer service has helped them become the fastest growing Korean skin care brand in the United States.
For more information please visit: www.lovesaranghae.com

Or check them out on social media:

Facebook  Instagram  YouTube  Pinterest


Hope everyone has a great long weekend. Happy Easter!

L
xo

Post a Comment