Saturday 3 February 2018

My current face creams


Face Creams



Happy February everyone! ♡ I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while.  January wasn't the greatest month for us. We ended up catching that awful flu going around (I think I mentioned that before). Being pregnant and sick is the worst. It took me two weeks to start to feel back to normal. I no longer started feeling better and I got the terrible news my grandfather passed away.  So I'm hoping February is a better month for us. 
Anyways, sorry for the life update! Getting back to it,  this post is about face creams. I'm always looking for a good face cream, and  good facial products in general. I believe face products are one thing you should splurge on. Here's a few creams I've been using lately and my opinion on them.

Note: My skin is normal/dry. Sometimes in the summer my t-zone will get oily though.





$39
For normal, oily, combination 

  • I really like this moisturizer. I use it before putting on my makeup because it blurs imperfections. It's supposed to be matte for oiliness but it still feels hydrating which I really like since my skin can be a bit dryer, especially in the winter.

$48
For all skin types

  • I also really like this moisturizer. I think this one might be my favourite out of the three I've been using. It's supposed to be good for dryness, uneven skin tone and uneven texture. I find it does help with all three. It's not heavy and makes my skin feel smooth and moisturized.


$82
For all skin types

  • I'm not sure why exactly I bought this. I had heard really good reviews on this cream and the brand. It says it's good for all skin types but I think you really only benefit from it if you have oily skin. It's supposed to tighten pores and leave your skin smooth, but I feel like it doesn't even penetrate my skin since it's a water cream. It just kind of slips on your face. For the price I was expecting a lot more.

Here's some other creams I've tried and liked or want to try:

         

     

Have you ladies tried any of these creams? Or which ones are your favourites? Let me know!



L
xo

Post a Comment