Sunday 23 July 2017

My home decor for Monday

We are in the process of finishing our basement right now, which we're pretty excited about. It seems our living room has turned into Addison's play room, as I'm sure most of you parents can relate to.

I plan on sharing our basement design once we're a bit further along. Addison will have a play area in the basement and we'll also have another family room. Which makes the upstairs living room MINE. A nice spot for mommy to relax and watch HGTV or some reality tv.
I thought I'd share with you my vision for my "mom cave".

A couple notes...

  • I have yet to decide on the color of ottoman yet.
  • There will be two sofas.
  • I also plan to add some pretty wall art
Please let me know what you think or if you have any other ideas!

L
xo

Post a Comment