Monday 15 May 2017

The cutest one piece swimwear

The warm weather is finally upon us here in Canada. Yayy!
Which means it's that time some women dread, and some women work all winter to get in shape for.

BIKINI SEASON!

Since having Addison I have to admit, I have slacked off huge from working out. Running after her or taking her for walks is probably the most I've worked out in the past 2 years.
But to be honest, for once in my life I'm not stressing about being in perfect bathing suit shape. I'm actually a huge fan of one pieces, and they're so cute now. They also hold everything nicely in place.
I've found some really nice ones I thought I'd share with you lovely ladies!

1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 10 11

Enjoy the warm weather and your summer bodies!


**Update- some swimsuits have sold out, so I've linked similar ones in their place. Sorry! I've noticed some are still in stock in stores though, like the Forever 21 bathing suits.


L
xo

Post a Comment