Wednesday 10 May 2017

Mother's Day Gift Ideas and Pretty Lace and Floral Dresses!

Being a mother is the best gift I could have ever asked for. I know it's said a lot, but a mother's love really is unlike any other love. My daughter is my whole world. It can also be challenging at times. And now I give my mother a lot more credit for raising my sister and I (I think we turned out all right.)



Well ladies, Mother's Day is this weekend! And I have some last minute gift ideas AND I've rounded up some pretty dresses to wear. Unless you want to stay in your pj's all day, which is totally acceptable because it's your day. You do you girl! 




                            
        1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9


                                                               1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8

My personal favorite is the #6 Self Portrait dress...maybe one day!

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! 

L
xo

Post a Comment