Friday 21 October 2016

Tide purclean Review

    I recently had the chance to try out Tide purclean for free and give a review on it through the company Bzzagent. I thought I'd share my review with you, if like me, you were excited for Tide to come out with a natural laundry detergent.

So here it is.


Laurenkmacdermid

Review

Cleans clothes well, just isn't as clean of a product in terms of ingredients

I usually use natural laundry detergents, especially with my daughter's clothes, so I was a bit excited when I saw Tide come out with this. After doing some research I found it's only 65% bio-based and there are still some harmful chemicals in this detergent. But I did try it out and made a pros and cons list. 
Cons: Contains perfume 
Contains SLS 
Contains Petroleum based chemicals 
(Tide still tests on animals) 
Pros: Although it has perfume in it, it's a mild scent. 
Removes stains well 
Doesn't fade colors 
Free of dyes and chlorine 
I'm glad to see Tide is trying to be more green, but I still wouldn't use this detergent on my daughter's clothes. If you're not concerned about any of the things I have listed in the cons, then I'd say try out this detergent. It works well to remove stains and they're headed in the right direction with being more plant based.

Also, if you haven't heard about Bzzagent you should definitely check out their website. You fill out surverys to try out products for free and then review them! 

Happy Friday!

1 comment :

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete