Friday 27 May 2016

Ipsy! It's finally here! 🎉

So my Ipsy package has finally arrived! Yay!!
 I've been waiting anxiously for this all week! Or two? 
Anyways, it comes in this pretty packaging:

And once opened you get a postcard and  this cute makeup bag filled with goodies:

Here's what I got this month in my glambag:


And here's what I thought about each product:


•I'm all for bronzers but this one was a bit too dark for my skin tone. Same for the blush. And I usually go for pink or peachy blushes.

• I didn't select fragrances on the survey but I still got some. I'll admit, this one smells really nice though. I love fresh, clean scents.

• Here's another item I didn't select on the survey. I'm not huge into lip liners or lipsticks unless I have a fancy event. I did try this one, and although it's not really a shade I would wear, it lasted all day and I felt was a good product. If you want a good lip liner that is.


• So here's a product I loved! You can never go wrong with a good lip balm. And bonus it's organic. 


• This mascara is actually really good if you're looking for lengthy lashes.

And that's it! I'm on the fence right now about Ipsy. I'll see what the June bag is like and then decide whether I want to cancel or not.

L
xo
 

Post a Comment